It’s my chicken salad salad — yep, two salads! Easy to assemble and have on the go.
2 organic chicken breasts
2 cloves of garlic (minced)
2-3 tbsp of olive oil
sea salt and pepper
2 organic chicken breasts (chopped)
2 organic celery stalks (chopped)
1 organic apple (chopped)
2 tbsp of red onion (chopped)
1 tbsp of organic dried cranberries or raisins
1 tbsp of organic mayonnaise
1 tbsp of organic apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp of organic relish (optional)
1. In a large sauce pan, sauté the olive oil and garlic on low to medium heat until garlic is slightly brown, then add the raw chicken and cook until done.
2. Let chicken cool, then chop it up into small cubes.
3. In a large bowl, add all chopped ingredients and add mayonnaise and stir.
4. Enjoy a scoop of chicken salad over your favorite greens, I like organic arugula, spinach or spring mix.
5. Feel free to squeeze some fresh lemon juice, olive oil and/or your favorite vinegar as a light dressing if needed. Sometimes the chicken salad is tasty enough!