These cookies. O.M.G! Sooooo good! John Paul is OBSESSED with chocolate chip cookies, so I was determined to find a healthier, cleaner recipe for him to enjoy and here ya go! Thanks to the Detoxinista’s recipe, I’ve managed to bake these cookies for a lot of our friends and family and they are a HUGE hit across the board! These are a MUST TRY!
2 cups of almond meal or almond flour
1/2 cup of coconut oil
3 tbsp. of pure maple syrup
1/4 tsp. of sea salt
1/2 tsp. of baking soda
2 tsp. of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond meal, salt, and baking soda, then add the coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips, then round off about a tablespoon of batter onto a baking sheet lined with
4. Bake at 350F for about 8 min until the edges are golden brown.
5. Allow to cool for 10 minutes then serve warm or allow to cool to room temperature.
Adapted from this recipe.